About the MVP Award
A Sitecore MVP is an individual with expertise in Sitecore who actively participate in online and offline communities to share their knowledge and expertise with other Sitecore partners and customers. The increasing amount of individuals that are sharing expertise and knowledge is reflected in the Sitecore community that is growing at a mind-blowing speed.
Types of MVPs
Each year, the Sitecore Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Awards recognize individuals with a passion for sharing their knowledge and expertise through active participation in online and offline Sitecore communities.
We recognize the following types of MVPs annually:
An individual with seasoned technical experience who actively participates in online and offline communities to share their knowledge and expertise with developers, marketers, strategists, Sitecore partners and customers.
Qualities we are considering when selecting a Technology MVP:
- Original quality content e.g.: blog posts, podcasts, videos
- Community.sitecore.net Forum answers
- Active at the Sitecore Slack channels
- Involvement at the Sitecore Stack Exchange
- Contribution to an open source module
- Speaking at events like User Groups or Symposium
- Participate in conversations on Social Media
- Provide regular product feedback
What you can expect when hiring a Technology MVP?
As in this category mostly community contribution matters you will hire someone, who is a quality blogger, exceptional presenter, enthusiast user group organizer, valuable forum member. Please note strong developers and architects may receive the Technology MVP title, but the award recognizes individuals for their community contributions, not their development skills.
An individual with strong understanding with data driven context marketing and use of the Sitecore Experience Cloud to drive business results and who love to share his/her knowledge and experience with customers, users and implementation teams.
Qualities we are considering when selecting a Strategy MVP:
- Strong experience with data driven marketing
- Great knowledge of Sitecore Experience Cloud
- Thought leadership on context marketing
- Provides customer value and references
What you can expect when hiring a Strategy MVP?
- Strong Experience on how to use Sitecore Experience Cloud to drive business results
- Strong experience with personalization strategies and tactics
- Can advise about architecting the connected customer experience, including what data is needed and customer data integration and triggers in the marketing architecture
- Share knowledge and experience with customers, users and implementation teams
An individual with solid knowledge of the latest Sitecore offering who provide value for Sitecore, by influencing partners, industry, customers and decision makers and who provides product feedback, supplies references and case studies.
Qualities we are considering when selecting an Ambassador MVP:
- Supports, expands, and develops the Sitecore community
- Accurately and enthusiastically communicates the value of Sitecore products to people who don’t know Sitecore
- Cultivates proof points for the value of Sitecore, including awards and case studies
- Provides feedback to Sitecore about our products, processes, and programs
What you can expect when hiring an Ambassador MVP?
- Solid knowledge of the latest Sitecore offering
- Working for a partner or customer that works closely with Sitecore; e.g. providing product feedback, participating in Sitecore counsels, supplies references and case studies
- Someone that has big influence on Sitecore's execution within his/her company
Honorary MVP Award
The Honorary MVP award is exclusively given at the discretion of Sitecore’s CEO to a Sitecorian for recognizing outstanding achievements during their career.